Certified Public accountants - Section 1
Certified Public accountants – Section 1
QUALITIES OF USEFUL ACCOUNTING INFORMATION ACCOUNTING CONCEPT AND PRINCIPLES
A person seeking to register as a student for any of the professional examinations must have one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Secondary education (O level) certificate with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (or equivalent) provided the applicant has obtained a minimum of grade C+ (or equivalent) in both English and Mathematics.
- Advanced education (A level) certificate with at least two principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at secondary education level
- KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognized University.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by the Board of KASNEB
CPA Part I (Units Covered)
- Financial Accounting
- Commercial Law
- Entrepreneurship and Communication
No Reviews found for this course.